Creative Coops is now selling small medium and large sizes of its hen house designs as an unpainted do it yourself KITs. You get so much more than just hen house. Each Kit includes:
1) All pre-cut and pre-drilled plywood panels, labeled 1×2 framing strips, hardware parts, and assembly instructions, for you to build your hen house
2) PLANS you can use to build a 4’ x 5’ fenced run designed to fit with the house (purchase your building materiel locally)
3) Traceable artwork to paint and decorate your hen house just the way you want it
4) One NightGuard Solar device for added protection from night time predators
5) A booklet of 25 useful tips on how to raise back yard chickens
What makes Creative Coop products so unique is that they are made of modular parts. This means that if you decide to expand your flock in the future, you can expand your hen house by just adding more parts. No need to invest in a new larger hen house. So this may just be the last hen house you will need to buy.
This small hen house, holds 2 to 3 chickens. (Three backyard chickens can lay as many as one and a half dozen eggs a week). It comes with four linear feet of roosting sticks and one nest box and one slide out droppings tray to collect manure for your compost pile. It is made of unpainted sturdy 3/8 inch exterior plywood reinforced with 1×2 Douglas Fir framing strips. The floor of the house is fenced with 16 gauge welded wire with 1 inch openings and the windows have an added ¼ inch hardware cloth to protect from predators reaching through at night. The roof is covered with tar paper and composition rolled roofing.
All Creative Coop products are made in America from long lasting material. You know that with your purchase you are helping to create jobs for American workers
The Small size Starter KIT sells for only $295 plus shipping. The Family size Starter KIT sells for $395 plus shipping. Look for more website updates coming soon.